Transportation from Amman to Jerusalem
Cost for transport from Amman to Jerusalem:
Taxi (up to 4 passengers): $220 total
Van (up to 7 passengers) : $330 total
- Pick up in Amman by our car and driver and transfer to King Hussein/ Allenby Bridge.
- Shuttle bus from the Jordanian Terminal to the Israeli Terminal (on client expense).
- Taxi from the Israeli Terminal at the border to Jerusalem.
- Transport from Amman to Jerusalem or vice versa except for shuttle between teriminals at border.
Price Excludes - all payable direct:
- Shuttle bus: Cost of shuttle bus is JOD 5 pp ( $8) plus JOD 1.50 ($2) per piece of luggage each way: or optional VIP service (approximately $108 pp) on the bridge between the border terminals.
- Exit tax out of Jordan (JOD 10 pp, approx $15 - subject to change)
- Luggage must fit in the vehicle. Make allowance for the amount of luggage you have.
- Rates are available for pick up or drop off at various points in Jordan or Israel & Palestine.
- For pick up at Amman International Airport add $40 for a car; $55 for a van.
- For drop off in Tel Aviv add $110 for car; $120 for van.
- For travel via Jordan River Crossing (Sheikh Hussein Bridge) instead of Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge add $200 for a car or $300 for a van.
Typical Timings using the Shuttle Bus for the Taxi from Amman to Jerusalem:
The taxi from Amman to Tel aviv including the border formalities takes 4-8 hours; depending on how busy the border is. If all is smooth below are typical timings:
|07:50||Arrive at Jordanian Terminal of King Hussein/ Allenby Bridge|
|08:30||Shuttle Bus departs from Jordanian Terminal|
|09:45||Complete security, immigration & customs (varies according to how busy the terminal is). Meet driver on exit from terminal after customs|
|10:00||Depart from border crossing to Jerusalem|
Typical Timings using the VIP service:
The taxi from Amman to Jerusalem including the border formalities using VIP takes 3-4 hours; depending on how busy the border is. If all is smooth below are typical timings:
|08:10||Arrive at Jordanian Terminal of King Hussein/ Allenby Bridge|
|08:30||Shuttle Van departs from Jordanian Terminal|
|09:15||complete security, immigration & customs (varies according to how busy the terminal is). Meet driver on exit from terminal after customs|
|09:15||Depart from border crossing to Jerusalem|
is due in full on booking
- 15+ Days before the trip $80 processing fee.
- 14 -05 Days before the trip 50% cancellations charge
- 04 –01 Days before the trip 100% cancellation charge
We also provideas well as an overview of the .
Partly Cloudy, 21 °C